Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vaughn Turns One

I was there when she was born and can't believe it's already been a year. This was a fun day and I got a lot of great shot's! Vaughn and her mom were my guinea pig models that helped make up most of my portfolio at first! I know she's feels lucky and happy that I'm her friend and asked her to help me out, but I'm the LUCKY one! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be where I'm at now. My biz is still growing as is my portfolio. There is always new ones to add, but I know some of theirs will always be there years from now. Thank you April, your the best! Hope you like all the new photos!


Andrea :)


I loved this one because, she grabbed my sunglasses on her own and put them on!She looks so Innocent in this one and I just love black and whites.She's a wild child that loves to stick out her tongue! I swore the first 15 photos are like this. LOL
Put a sepia tone on this one and love the natural light from my back door. It's always a great place for photos.She picked up Seren's giraffe and it's priceless. Put an antique filter on this one. I like to change stuff up and play around with them. You never now what you'll get and sometime I like them more.

Loved this orange dress and used a warming filter on this one.Golden filter and some soft focus. Makes them all moody.I love this how this one is composed, it's very natural and she's playing with her tutu. I like this black and white because it's a little blasted and lot's of white space.What's not to love about this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment