Sunday, April 18, 2010

1st Communion Sneak Peaks





Had a fun quick First Holy Communion session at my house for Alexandria. She is a sweet and wonderful young lady... minus, having to do a goofy photo at the end of the shoot. Which I had to talk her into. lol. I usually have a sitter for my daughter but, since it was a quick session and have done photos for them before and consider them friends I did not. Ha-ha Seren was in love with Alexandria! Wanted a princess dress on just like her and and necklaces and gloves to match. I had to pull out her Halloween costume. I'm happy to say they became great friends and while I was changing out the backdrop I snapped this one of them watching TV and holding hands! LOL Love it! Hope you all love the photos and have a super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment