Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sneak Peak for the Bowman's...


Family Heirloom Piano, I just love Papa and Caroline playing together. Also, good for napping... lol.

Liam's beautiful Blue eye's.

Caroline making funny faces, one of my favorite from the day. lol

Sweet feet and kisses from big sister.
This one cracks me up Seren holding Liam and Caroline pointing at her shirt and the look on her face say, "No, I'm the Big Sister!" LOL.
Congratulation's Bonnie and Chris on your beautiful growing family! They are cousin's of mine that live in the area. It was very nice to see you all again and to have the girls play. We'll have to get them together more often, now that they are bigger. Thank you Beverly for thinking of me to photograph your wonderful grandkids. Hope, you all like the sneak peak! I'll call when I finish the rest.
Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment